This training is designed to teach researchers project management skills that can make both their personal and collaborative projects more efficient. We will cover the following topics.
- Common examples of inefficient management practices and how we can improve them with project management.
- How to use the collaboration tool Trello to efficiently manage personal and collaborative projects.
- How to manage and prioritise your tasks and manage your time more effectively.
- How to manage your group’s projects, data, software and documentation.
- The best practices for collaborating on software projects and the software used to create plots and tables in publications.
- Effective methods to collaborate on large projects, whether it involves software, data analysis, or paper writing.
- How to create reproducible data and
- How to version control for your Overleaf papers.